- Stay at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons and dine at Raymond Blanc's restaurant
- Visit some of David Chang's many restaurants in NYC
- Visit one of Gordon Ramsay's Michelin-starred restaurants
- Have super high-end sushi (Jiro, anyone?) in Japan
- Watch Hamilton on Broadway
- Watch Ramin Karimloo perform Phantom or Val Jean
- Watch Jacky Cheung live
Hmm, there's some common theme to this ...
Get a copy of The Food Lab. Just waiting for the right opportunity, really.
- Get a desktop. Now that I've settled back home, why not?
- Ergonomic swivel chair, solid work desk, all that.
- Kitchen Aid mixer, but I haven't been baking much
- Le Creuset stuff, but I haven't been cooking much
- A deep fryer since I can't afford a Le Creuset pot ...
- A pair of open back headphones, hmm
Welp, gotta start making more money.