When was that?
Went to Pao Bing.
This was what I ordered.
Didn't even eat breakfast.
Had ice for brunch =o=
You can see our form teacher,
Wu Lao Shi :D
* * *
Edison Cube arrived!
Wanted to write a review,
But sorta lost the mood to do it.
Here's a short one.
From stuff I see online,
Here's the difference.
- It didn't came in a weird box, with ribbons, green-red combination wrappings.
- There wasn't a personally written thank-you note.
- The blue isn't dark, it's actually quite similar to the standard colour scheme.
- The orange is kinda light, though.
- Was super tight, and the caps didn't fall off.
- I almost though the caps were sealed, and there was no way of adjusting the tension.
- But I got it off anyway, lol.
- Didn't cut corners at first.
- Loosened it and now it's great!
- But probably not as amazing as those I seen online?
- But better than what I previously had anyway.
- Was worried sick that it wouldn't meet my expectations D:
* * *
Small room o_o
Something written on the door in beside the last row =x
The 6 of us sat in the last row.
There wasn't much to teach,
So we spent most of the time watching pointless videos,
Just to fill in the 5 hours.
We went to Otak-Otak Place in the IOI boulevard.
50% off! Thanks to Karmern's mom!
My Nasi Briyani Dam,
Not that nice.
The chicken was ... overcooked.
My berries blended (I think).
* * *
Other than that,
I've been watching loads of movies,
Will post about all of them,