December 19, 2007

Tagged, again. By Kentz

1.Name one person who made you laugh last night.
- Last night, not sure.

2.What were you doing at 0800?
- Snoring I guess.

3.What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
- Play Maple Story

4. What happened to you in 2006?
- Er, 2006, Form 1? Terrible year, forget about it.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
- No idea ._.

6. How many beverages did you have today?
- Water and Soya Bean

7. What color is your hairbrush?
- Don't have one.

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
- Paid for, some drink before youth ministry and after morning session.

9.Where were you last night?
- Tuition =) Success Score

10. What color is your front door?
- Greenish blue? Some say it is blue but I think it is green.

11. Where do you keep your change?
- I chuck them around my computer.

12. What's the weather like today?
- Going to rain but then again, not raining type.

13. What's the best ice-cream flavor?
- I forgotten those exotic flavours, but for basics, I like blueberry and chocolate I guess.

14. What excites you?
- Doing something for the 1st time I guess.

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
- Yes... ....

16. Are you over the age of 25?
- Nope.

17. Do you talk a lot?
- Depends.

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
- I don't know what is O.C... mind telling me?

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
- Nope.

20. Do you make up your own words?
- Not really.

21. Are you a jealous person?
- Not really.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'.
- Angeline =)

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.
- Kentz, but that ain't his name, then I'll say Kar Mern.

24. Who's the first person on your received call list?
- Checking ... checking ... my father.

25. What does the last text message you received say?
- Kritz, do you use Maxis? (Yes, it is lame)

26. Do you chew on your straw?
- Yes =X How did you know?

27. Do you have curly hair?
- Not at all.

28. Where's the next place you're going to?
- If going out, I'll be going caroling tomorrow.

29. Who's the rudest person in your life?
- Can't say, for some reason.

30. What was the last thing you ate?
- Some prune thing, Chinese type.

31. Will you get married in the future?
- No one knows the future =)

32. What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks?
- Enchanted, it is the only movie I saw for the past 2 weeks I guess. Wait, is it past 2 weeks? I lost track of time.

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
- My parents, haha.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
- Can't remember.

35. Are you currently depressed?
- I have no mood now. o.o

36. Did you cry today?
- Nope.

37. Why did you answer and post this?
- Because I'm tagged.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey?
- Kar Mern, Cherrie, and 3 other people. =.=

No comments: