December 4, 2007

What the...

My grandmother . . . . . . . . .
She is SOOOO...
ARGH!

She literally tried to steal my food!
... Maybe not but,
Here was how it happened.

My mother brought back breakfast,
She bought carrot cakes for me (Chinese type)
And she bought tau fu fa for my grandmother.
There were also other food.
My grandmother gave me the tau fu fa and she took away my carrot cakes!
She opened it and started digging it.
Then I shouted at her (shout to get her attention, not vulgar -.-)
And asked her to eat her tau fu fa,
(AND LEAVE MY CARROT CAKES ALONE!)
Then suddenly she took some other thing,
Gave it to me AND TOOK MY CARROT CAKES AWAY.
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER!!!!

I wanna chase her anyway sooooo much -.-
But not that cruel yet,
She gets on my nerves,
Can't she see that this is her only place to stay?
She went back to her hometown and called my mother while crying saying that she wants to come back.
SHE SHOULD APPRECIATE US,
Instead she chose to be the same old wrong person.
Most of you don't know how I feel,
I mean, my friends thought she was the kind loving type,
Well some times she is,
But normally she is a PAIN IN THE ARSE.
RAWR.. I can keep going on with this topic!
-Kritz

No comments: