December 15, 2007

Tagged.

Rules:

1. Do this tag and answer all the questions in your own blog

2. Delete question no.20 and add one of your own question instead.

3. Tag 8 victims to do this tag.

4. No lies & no twist and turn. Just type the name out.

5. If any outsiders feel offended, go look at the mirror and get a life.


Questions:


1. What is your dream when you are still a small kid?

I wanted to be a doctor,
Not anymore =)


2. What is the happiest thing in your whole life?

Being able to be with my parents for 14 years =)
Going 15 =D


3.What do you wish to have right now?

To grow up,
Be rich,
Have a sweet ride,
Look cool,
Mysterious,
You should get the point o.o
Oh wait,
You mean now?
Er, I want money that I can spend without anyone telling me what to spend on.
And good grades.


4. When is the last time your horse laughed?

I don't get it,
Does horse have another meaning here?


5. What did you realize recently?

I realise I'm quite life-less and boring,
Oh wait,
I knew that long ago.


6.Which bad habit in you that is the most unacceptable?

In me,
Hmmm...
Last minute,
Enough said.


7. When you are unhappy, what will you do?

Play Maple Story to hide from reality?
Eat,
Blast songs into my ears.


8. What are you afraid of losing?

My parents,
I remember I used to dream about my parents leaving me.
And my pillow was wet the next morning.
(Tears, NOT SALIVA)
And of course this lovely shelter with my computer in it.


9. Within 5 years, which target is the most realistic one?

Getting 8As for PMR is realistic I guess.


10.When you meet someone that you like, will you profess or hide your feeling?

Er.
No comment.


11. List out 3 kind of people you hate the most.

People who don't know how irritating they are?
And sticky people.


12. Define loneliness.

When you fell left out,
Isolated,
Used,
Sad,
Emo,
And no one out there cares.


13. Are you satisfied with your life now?

Not really.


14. When is the most recent time you feel touched?

No idea. o.o


15. Where is the most beautiful place that you've visited?

Don't know,
To be frank,
I don't really enjoy sightseeing.


16. A song that is playing in your mind recently.

A lot.
Not particular ones.


17. If you have a wish to come true, what is it?

Life is the way I want it =)


18. Do you have anything to be worried or scared recently?

Letting life waste away.


19.If the world is going to end, what will you do?

Eat. =X


20.What are you doing before this, now, and after this?

Something that is meaningless.


I tag Cherrie (because she seems to be the only 1 who will do this, excluding Kar Mern because she tagged me -.-)
Fiona,
Kentz,
Mel,
And others.
(I broke a rule, =O)

No comments: