Today's the last day of my holidays.
Even though it's uneventful,
I really ... have nothing to complain about.
Thing's I've done during the holidays (Friday - Today): -
- Getting pwned by Chaos (of Dissidia, in Inward Chaos) millions of times. FYI, he's the final boss of the whole game and has 3 forms. So far made it to the 3rd form for like, twice. IT'S HARD.
- Cubing. The usual. Trying out stuff. Admiring those sub-20 videos on YouTube. Wondering when will I be there.
- Reading novels. Finally started, it's been quite awhile since I received that stack of books from Scholastic. Finished 1 so far, Peak. Started reading The Westing Game.
- Spent a whole night going through family albums with my mom. It was fun, looking at my parents and close relatives, how they looked like when I wasn't even a speck of living entity in this realm. And also, pictures of me when I was ... cute. D:
- Watched Friends, currently at season 9!
I finally started to touch homework!
Started with my moral Kerja Amals.
I thought it was over when I finished those Tugasan Harians,
Now I have to make up more lies to get good grades for my SPM,
Kerja Amal =.=
This whole afternoon,
I managed to finish 1 kerja amal,
3 more D:
And also ... other homework.
Update at 1.45am :
That picture above,
I actually did 2 and had to redo both of them due to some mistake (duh).
Yay! 4 done! Gosh, if only everyday were the last day of holidays.