November 16, 2008

Tagged (:

Since I have nothing to blog about ...
Actually I do have ....
But I just don't know where to start ...
Er ...
Anyway ...
Here goes.

1) Do you think you're hot ?
-Yeah, living room no air conditioner :D

2) Upload your favourite picture of you!
-Since I've never posted any pictures of myself ... I guess this will be the first time.
For those who have never seen me before ...
Well ...
Be prepared.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tadah!


Kena tipu lol.

3) Why do you like that picture?
-Because ... I don't know, couldn't find any others I guess.

4) When was the last time you ate pizza ?
-Can't remember. Sunway outing I guess.

5) The last song you listen to ?
-Some David Cook song <3

6) What are you doing right now besides this ?
-Getting ready for dinner + doing this tag + listening to songs.

7) What name would you prefer besides yours ?
-Er ... Seth? lol.

People to tag .

#1 Sheep
#2 Fiona
#3 TJ
#4 Angeline
#5 Cherrie

8) Who is number one?
-Sheep. Meeeeh. :D

9) Number three is having a relationship with?
- Er... his stuff?

10) Say something about number five?
- She's ... someone I've never met before. lol

11) How about number four?
- She's ... a friend of mine?

12) Who is number two ?
- She's someone too, some fangirl :D
-Kritz

No comments: