September 18, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by Cherrie


The rules and regulations:

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.

2. People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.

3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.

4. No tags back!!


Oh no,
Need to think a lot ._.
Where's my list of random facts about myself when I need it >.>


1. I study in school. I don't really study at home. Means that I can even study with the few minutes in between classes but I find it hard to study in between TV advertisements at home.

2. I hate people that I hate. Wait, obvious much? When someone I hate talks to me, I'll just nod or say nothing much that will provoke that person to talk more to be.

3. I LIKE to write English, unlike others who can write well but hate writing it. For example, my blog. I try to write as formal as I can but others with short forms or broken English in their blogs might just be able to write way better than me.

4. I love secrets and I'm good at digging secrets from others. Serious. But of course, I don't simply tell others, it depends on its situation.

5. I'm often the middle person, taking information from both sides and deciding which part of the information that I can tell the opposite side. I'm actually not that good of a person, it's more like being a busybody.

6. I play solitaire, FreeCell and minesweeper. Those are my favourite. But I still can play Spider Solitaire and Hearts.

7. I read between the lines quite often, or maybe too often. I often make conclusions from things that don't seem that way. But if my hypothesis is too far off, I know I should keep it too myself or just forget about it. Now it seems like misinterpreting more than reading between the lines ._.

8. I have a list of bookmarked blogs. I categorise them in Active Bloggers, Semi-Active Bloggers, Almost-Dead Bloggers, Church Related Blogs and Blogs I Don't Need to Visit Often. Sums up to 39 blogs.

9. I'm an omnivore that leans over to the side of a carnivore. Wait, did that sentence make sense? Apart from rice, other things I eat are mainly meat. I don't eat veggies with green leafs, others I'm not quite fond of but more edible the those mentioned previously. I puke when I eat green veggies.

10. I spend most of my time online, slacking and wasting time. I just have nothing better to do, and yes, studying is not something better to do. That is something I should do.

11. I don't like carbonated drinks. But I rather drink that than plain water. But somethings I do prefer plain water. Yes I'm random. I like Season's Ice Lemon Tea, Lipton's Ice Lemon Tea, Yeo's Chrysanthemum Tea, Justea and the list goes on.

12. I hate it when people annoy me. Not every time, it's more of people who annoy me with things that I don't like or don't wish to talk about. I also hate it when people don't know when to be serious and when not to.

13. I hate a lot of stuff. I'm aware of that. But I can't help it. I always think that things I like isn't worth mentioned, but I know it is.

14. I don't really know much about myself. That's why it took forever to type all this out.

15. I scratch my head a lot.

I tag :
1. Sheep
2. TJ
3. Michelle
4. Fiona
That's all, no more to tag.
-Kritz

No comments: