September 26, 2008

This and That.

First off,
Happy belated birthday to Kentze!
I hope you will be a happy carefree person in the coming year.

Okay,
Yesterday I had English tuition,
My teacher,
Who teaches British standards,
Told me that my English was around ... 11-12 years old.
I was quite upset about that statement but I know my English is not amazing.
Well,
My English standards only stand up in class or tuition class,
But I am never satisfied. lol.

Today,
Got Maths paper 1,
Like.
What.
The.
Heck.
I repeated the same mistake,
Filling in the wrong answer in the answer sheet.

I can't believe it!
Or else I could have scored full 40/40 for my paper 1.
Sigh,
How can I do this so often,
And on maths?
WHY?
I think someone changed my answers!!!

Later,
I'm going to some badminton game,
Thanks to those who invited,
Kinda means a lot ... I think.
Hope it turns out fun!
-Kritz

No comments: