September 13, 2008

I feel like crying.

So sad.
Sob.
Sob.
Sob.

*cries out loud*

Anyone remember this?
Nuffnang Gift Ideas.
Yeah,
That contest.

I know that I'll never win,
Never.
But deep down in my heart,
I always hoped that I will prove myself otherwise.

Let me blog about the events in a chronological order.

Went to innit,



Oh my gosh!!!!
Results are OUT!!



*checks mail*

No new mail ._.
No mail from nuffnang ._.
No mail from RealMart ._.

Sigh,
I knew I would never win.

*went to contest site anyway*



*clicks around*



Honourable Mention o.o??

*zooms in*



O h M y G o s h ? ! ? !

MY NAME?
SO CLOSE TO WINNING?

*cries harder*

*sniff*

Anyway ... *sniff*
Nuffnang ... *sniff*

When is the next contest?
-Kritz

2 comments:

3POINT8 said...

Better luck next time then

Anonymous said...

Hi Kritz. I was almost there too... Almost close but not there. Keep trying!