September 8, 2008

Tired. Very.

Went to a musical yesterday,
Over at Wesley Methodist Church in KL.
It was my first time going there,
I have always heard of it,
Since it is the mother church of my church.

And oh my,
What a 'mother' church it was!



That,
You see is the hall of the church,
The ceiling arched upwards,
Making the praise songs echo louder,
Making it sound more majestic!

I think this is the first time I went to such a big church!

The musical was about life,
I didn't really grasp the thing behind it but I think I get it.

The hall was cold,
Freezing to be exact,
And there was this photographer flashing his camera so often in the dark,
That it hurt my eye.

Before going there,
Darren kinda forced me to go,
But in the end he didn't go.

Oh yeah,
Ping pong is fun!

Back to today,
Well,
Kinda,
Tired,
I guess,
Nothing much.
-Kritz

No comments: