September 25, 2008

Yay (: Hard work does pay off!

Got like ... 90 or 92% for my KH (living skills)
This proves that hard work really does work!!

Too bad for my History though,
Only had the time to study for form 3,
And the confirmed results are as below :
15 form 1 questions - 8 mistakes
20 form 2 questions - 7 mistakes
25 form 3 questions - 2 mistakes
72%,
At least it increased compared to my estimated marks.

Geography,
Never expected to get 90% (confirmed marks).
(:

I predict 90%+ for Maths and Science too,
Take makes it 4 subjects with 90% and above.
Wow.
Cool.
Why couldn't this happen on other more important exams?
-Kritz

4 comments:

Martin MY said...

Well Done!

Laurie said...

Congrats, sounds pretty good to me!

cube said...

Good job.

Kritz said...

Thank you, thank you and thank you :D